Hamburger Goulash with Elbow Macaroni Recipe
A nice Hamburger goulash with elbow macaroni recipe to try !
* 2 lbs ground beef
* 1 medium onion, diced
* 1 medium green pepper, diced
* 32 oz tomato juice
* 2 cups elbow macaroni
* 16 oz can diced tomatoes
* 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Place beef, onion, and pepper in a pan and cook until browned.
2. Add tomato juice, tomatoes, and macaroni.
3. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium low heat.
4. Simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Top with Parmesan cheese and add salt and pepper to taste...and the Hamburger goulash with elbow macaroni is ready ! Enjoy it !